CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Time is a funny thing

As my daughters birthday approaches I find myself looking back over the last year. At each of Janna's birthday's I take the time to look back over the year at all the wonderful events, quiet moments and loving hours that we've shared. I enjoy looking at what we've accomplished and setting new goals.

It's not that the time has passed me by, more that I've been so busy living and loving my time that I didn't notice how much had actually progressed. It's been such a great year with so many changes for our family. Courtney and Kennedy have added so much to our family. I can't say they completed us, because I didn't think we were empty without them, but they add their own zest and flavor to our world.

I'm excited to experience today!!! The possibilities are endless, what can we make of it? I'm going to find out!

0 comments: