Haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd add a few photos. Here is my nephew Tony with Courtney on Mother's Day. He's wonderful with all his nieces and they adore him.
Kennedy is a cuddle bug - here she is with her Uncle Bill. The girls love their uncle, he's always willing to hold them and pay attention to them.
Janna saw that my lap was empty (Bill & Tony had the twins) and felt it was her turn.
Kennedy is enjoying her new freedom - walking. She is thrilled with herself!
Courtney isn't walking on her own but she will hold your hand and walk. I put shoes on them both and Courtney thought they were hilarious.
Kennedy loves to cuddle with her daddy. I just thought this was a sweet photo and wanted to add it.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Random photos & updates
Courtney loves baby dolls. She cuddles and rocks them. It's really fun to watch.
Posted by Christina at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment