Friday the babies were playing with their toys, dragging them all over the house and dropping them once they got bored. Then they headed into their room, grabbed their child sized chairs and started pushing them around the house. The noise was awful - imagine wooden chairs scraping across tile floors. I stopped them and said sternly, "no more pushing those chairs around, I don't want to hear that anymore." I put the chairs back in their room and went back to doing the dishes.
I had to laugh as I saw Kennedy round the corner. She had gone back into the room, laid her blanket on the ground, put the chair on top of it then picked up the end of the blanket so she could drag the chair around without making noise. It was really cute and very clever.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Chairs
Posted by Christina at 2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thats way cute !!
How clever is she? So cute!
Post a Comment