My sweet baby girl, it's your 3rd birthday today. I love you and am so proud to be your mother. You are a wonder and a treasure and I am eternally grateful you are mine. You are our family "diva" at times, with more attitude than both your sisters combined. Yet you are kind and loving as well. You are quick to hug and give kisses to those you love. You are a bit shy to strangers but warm up quickly. You love to sing and dance. You have started putting together puzzles lately and have gotten very good at it. In fact you get so focused that you forget everything else. You enjoy making up stories and I never tire of hearing them. You always want to help, cooking, cleaning, it doesn't matter, you are willing to do your share.
Happy 3rd birthday my dearest Courtney.
0 comments:
Post a Comment