CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 27, 2012

They match

I got my kitties so I'm happy


what are you talking about?

Courtney looks a bit mischevious don't you think?
too cute for their own good

Lately the twins have not wanted to dress alike.  They each have different things they like and prefer to wear clothing that reflects that (i.e. horses and kitties).  So to my surprise the girls asked for the same shirts.  Kennedy asked me to braid her hair which I did.  Once Courtney saw it she asked me to do the same for her.  I was so surprised and pleased.  Although I should note that each girl chose her own accesories.  Kennedy chose her own bows (that don't match) and was pleased with herself.  Courtney matched her bows, shoes and socks and was just as pleased. 
Kennedy looks too cute

0 comments: