I grew up going to Herman Park. To me its a central part of this amazing city we live in. We spent the day wandering that part of town recently. It reminded me why I love this area. My girls had a blast, rolling down the hill at the amphitheater, feeding squirrels, watching butterflies, petting animals, seeing the fish - so many of the things downtown has to offer. Janna challenged me to roll down the hill with her and I did. Can I just say I forgot how hard it is! So much more fun when you're a kid.
Courtney was scared of the squirrels though. The squirrels downtown are almost tame, they are used to people feeding them so they'll come right up to you. She was convinced this one squirrel followed us. She said he was looking for a new mommy and knew I was a good one so he wanted to come home with us. Now every time we see a squirrel around our house she thinks its the same one.
 |
| Kennedy sharing her pretzel |
 |
| Janna |
 |
| looking at the fish |
 |
| my sweet girls |
 |
| Janna rolling down the hill |
 |
| Kennedy tried rolling but the ground was too hard so she decided to run down the hill instead |
 |
| Courtney telling us no way, the ground is too hard and she isn't getting dirty |
 |
| We are the world |
0 comments:
Post a Comment