CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Independence Day

Independence Day is a treasured holiday here.  This year was a little more calm as we did a cookout with family.  Papaw, Granny Kathy, Jenny and Aunt Char came over to enjoy the day with us.  The girls HATED the noise of the fireworks.  I don't know who spent more time hiding, our dog Ginger or the girls.

I love having my girls match.  As you can see these are the dresses I made.  Janna picked out the material and each girl chose her own ribbon.  The girls and I spent the day with Kathy as she instructed me on how to cut the dresses and sew them.  It was so much work but we had a great time spending the day there while making them.  The end result makes me excited and proud too. 

Loving on Granny Kathy - I LOVE the look on Courtney's face


I made these dresses



This shows off their personalities

Janna showing off her stylish hair

0 comments: