While driving home today Courtney says, "If daddy shrinks you get a new boyfriend." I was more than a bit surprised and tried my hardest to figure out what she was talking about. She simply kept repeating herself. Finally I said, "but if I get a new boyfriend that means you get a new daddy." Kennedy pipes up and adds, "Ok, it can be Tony." I had to explain this isn't the deep South and you can't marry family!! So Courtney adds, "it can be AH (Jason)." I said, "ok, there is no boyfriend, no new daddy!" Then Courtney says, "if you shrink we get a new mommy." I asked who that might be and Kennedy responds, "I don't want a new one." Courtney says, "maybe Tina because she gives us candy."
Little sell out!!
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Shrinkage
Posted by Christina at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment