CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hair cuts

On Saturday I took the girls to get haircuts. Kennedy wanted hers short. Really short. So short in fact the stylist was almost in years. She kept asking, "are you sure?" Afterwards Kennedy flips her hair and exclaims, "I love it. It's perfect and exactly what I wanted!"

Courtney and Janna hated it. They both it too short. I thought Courtney was copying janna as she loves to mimic big sister. But she was adamant she didn't like hair so short.

It's the first time the twins have had different hair cuts.

So today, a mere 3 days later Courtney says she had to have her hair cut short too. Not as short as Kennedy's but close. She just couldn't take being so different from her sister.

Yes I relented and had it recut. Attached is a photo of their new do's.

0 comments: