CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

1st day of school

Today is the first day of school. Courtney and Kennedy are starting Kindergarten and Janna is entering 5th. In CISD this means she is now in Intermediate school


A few funny notes:
Courtney says she is looking or a best friend. She has to be pretty or beautiful. She has to have long hair and aquamarine eyes. She doesn't care about hair or skin color though.  I said, so she has to look like your sisters?  She said no, just the eyes.

I asked if she had found her new BF today and she said no not yet. I said aren't all the girls in her class pretty (what was I thinking) and she replied, "not really"

At bed time Courtney says, "I'll read, I went to Kindergarten so I know how now"

0 comments: