CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Family is Central to God's Plan

Kennedy has to give a talk "The Family is Central to God's Plan" in Primary tomorrow.  I wrote down what she said.  The only thing I changed was the order she said a few things.  This is what she came up with.  Enjoy, it makes my heart happy :)


Families can be together forever.  Families are special to me because they help us choose good things.  They love us and take care of us and they are kind.  My daddy loves me and it reminds me that Heavenly Father loves me.

I am thankful for my family that God gave me.  I’m thankful for my beautiful sisters and my beautiful heart.  I love my beautiful world and my perfect home on earth.  In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

 

0 comments: