CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Pictures from the Northern California Coast

When we went to see the Redwoods we ended the day at the nearby beach.  We had a change of clothes in the car so I let the girls get in.  It was cold so it was just us as David and his parents watched us.  We had an amazing time and it is one of my favorite outings with my family.  Courtney summed it up as she yelled at the top of her lungs "This is the best day ever!!"
David captured this moment perfectly


Kennedy barely touched the ground as she floated happily at the beach

Courtney was in her element as well

There was much running and jumping

Beautiful isn't it

I can never express enough how much I love my girls. Sharing moments with them is one of my greatest joys

run Courtney

grandpa and grandma enjoying the views


Janna wasn't grumpy, just stepped on something as the picture took

enjoying the waves

it's COLD

Janna, me, Kennedy and Courtney



having a laugh at our lunacy


Janna about to do the splits

0 comments: