CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

Janna's school did mock elections today. Janna came home and told me, "Mommy, Matthew voted for the goat!!" I'm sure she meant Donkey but it was still pretty funny. I told her its not nice to ask people who they voted for and she said they talked about it in class. She voted for the elephant because he was the biggest.

We've been talking to her a lot about making choices and why this election is so important. It's been very sweet to hear her say her prayers and ask God to help people to make the right decision. Tonight she prayed that the President would choose the right.

We were talking about God and how we can't see Him but some people can feel the Holy Ghost and therefore feel God with them. She said, "I feel God with me when I'm outside in nature. I also felt God here last night." She then pointed to her bed. She said He laid down with her last night when she wasn't feeling well.

Can I tell you how much I love that little girl? Her mind & heart are so pure and so good. She never ceases to amaze me and I love to hear what she has to say.

0 comments: