Do you ever have moments when you think, "life is good?" I'm having one of those. I can't help but think it's funny because of all that's going on in our lives. David has had a really slow recovery with his back. We've spent a small fortune with his various doctors, consultations and such. Granted it's 100% worth it, but it's been an expensive time for us. Not to mention that I'm in the middle of being sick. But I can't help but look at my life and be thankful.
My children. These precious little ones. These beautiful people who love me without reservation. This is what I've always wanted; to be a mother. To be entrusted with a child is a huge undertaking, and one that I relish with all my heart. As good as I thought motherhood would be.....it's even better.
Of all the ways I seek to make myself happy, the things society says will bring happiness; for me it's my family. It's these amazing children God has blessed me with. It's this man who stands at my side. I am blessed beyond belief.
Life is beautiful!!!!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Life is Beautiful
Posted by Christina at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment