Courtney Michelle Sorensen born April 3, 2008 at 10:45 a.m. weighing in at 5 lbs. 3 oz. 19 inches long. My sweet precious girl. You brighten my world.
One of your nicknames is binky thief!! You will have one attached to your outfit, one in your hand and another in your mouth. The last time I changed your sheets there were six hiding in there!
We also call you "Courtey Cat" because you had this cry when you were a newborn that sounded like a wounded cat. Court - Court is another one, but I don't know why?
At any rate, below is a slide show I made of Courtney's 1st year. It's hard to choose just a few to showcase my sweet Courtney. We never tire of taking photos of our children!!!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Courtney's first birthday
Posted by Christina at 11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment