Courtney & Kennedy turned one on Friday so we had a dinner to celebrate on Saturday. I made the girls their very own cake, and they each got their own song. I found it fascinating how they each ate their cakes so I had to share!
Courtney enjoyed her very own birthday cake. She would delicately pick it up to eat it.
Kennedy would grab a handful and shove it in!! She enjoyed playing with it just as much as eating it.
I had cut each of their cakes in four pieces. At the end of it all, Courtney had two left, the two she ate were nice and neat. Kennedy's were demolished!! At one point she put her hands right in and started squeezing & playing with it. It was fun to see how different they are, even with their food.
Thank you everyone who helped celebrate this special day.
2 comments:
They are so cute! I can't believe they are 1 already. I bet it's so much work being a Mom of 2!!!
Darling! Happy birthday sweet girls!We have to get the girls to play together again soon. Can't wait to see them running all around the house together.
Post a Comment