CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The twins sleep photos

Again Danee, thanks for the idea. The first one of Courtney and Kennedy is just so precious. When they were newborns they were always touching. They were so tiny I'd put them in one boppy pillow and they would just curl right into each other. This photo still melts me.



As they got older they feel asleep on other people. Courtney enjoys cuddling with her Aunt Michelle. Don't my girls look just like her? I swear they are mine!!!


Kennedy is one smart girl - fall asleep on the floor? Or fall asleep on your cousin? Which would you think is more comfortable? Lucky girl to have a willing Philip nearby.


Although for the record she has been known to pass out on the floor too.





Courtney was crawling in to find me (I was in the shower) and just couldn't make it.

And finally....David was putting everyone to bed one night. He made the babies wait while he said prayers with Janna. He walked back into the living room to find Courtney (in white) and Kennedy (in pink) passed out on the floor.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Those sleep pictures are just sweet.

Rick and Danee said...

These girls are much like my little boy...sometimes they just get too tired to continue the journey and just drop. I love it! They are so adorable.