CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Janna's sleep pictures

My friend Danee did a great blog post yesterday. She added all these great pictures of her children in these funny places and positions they have slept in. It made me laugh so hard that I had to share the few I have of Janna with her. Then I decided to shamelessly do the same thing on my own blog. Thanks for the idea Danee!!!

The only problem in doing this - I don't have that many sleeping photos of Janna. The ones I do are each special in their own way. So enjoy.


This was Janna on her first birthday as we waited to our photo taken. My friend Reann blew this up for us after taking out the junk behind us and it's hanging on my wall where I can see it right this moment. It's one of my favorite photos ever.



This is Janna in her big girl Toddler Bed. She took my bear Lothar to sleep with.



Mom asked me once if Janna was ever so tired she fell asleep while playing. The answer was and is - No. Although she has fallen asleep while eating. And yes, when she sat up she had Lucky Charms stuck to her face.




This is one big sister who loves to hold and hug her babies. Courtney was only two weeks old and she just snuggled right into her big sissy for a nice long nap.










Finally, the most recent sleeping shot - Janna just couldn't stay awake on the way home.

2 comments:

Di said...

I absolutely love this posting. There is nothing better than a sweet sleeping child. You have captured some great moments. Way to go my sweet sis. You are an awesome mom!!! You inspire me to be better. Love ya. Di

Rick and Danee said...

I LOVE the picture in the car! They are so sweet and I'm flattered you liked my idea so much. Wasn't sure if people were gonna think I'm just a silly sentimental mom. Of course, I am, but it's nice to know I'm not the only one!