CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

My precious baby girl is no longer a baby. She is a full on big girl now.

This morning as we’re getting ready for school I informed Janna she could pick out her sisters clothes for the day (she enjoys dressing them up). She chose two of her old dresses. As soon as I put Kennedy in the dress – I started crying. Kennedy looks so much like her big sister that all I could do was look at her and remember those early days with Janna. There was no denying how quickly it had all happened. I cried all the way to school. I cried all the way to the florist to pick up her flowers and all the way back. I did stop long enough to pick up David. I have to laugh at myself now. I didn’t cry her first day of school but on her Kindergarten graduation I bawl like a baby. What is wrong with me?
Anyway, we head to the graduation and notice that something is smelly in the van. Turns out Kennedy had sour milk and threw up in her car seat. We changed her and then she did it again inside the school in her stroller. Needless to say I spent a long time taking apart these two items, running things through the wash and cleaning the rest of it. All traces of sick are now gone. At least this helped me to stop crying. I spent most of the graduation holding Kennedy, pacing with her so she wouldn’t cry. Courtney was happy to be passed back and forth between grandma and grandpa. David took pictures, of course.

Grandma & grandpa came back to the house after the graduation. We celebrated with individual star shaped chocolate cakes. Janna has her roses in her room so she can enjoy them.




Grandma & grandpa were on hand to celebrate with us.









Kennedy still isn't feeling her best, but she tried to put on a good face for the photos. Janna's hat started to come off in one of these as well.


Lily & Janna











Gisselle & Janna


0 comments: