I passed my green belt certification. My awards ceremony is Thursday. We had a sparring clinic last night and I completely enjoyed it. Janna had her test tonight. She asked if she has to start "spating" as she calls it. I assured her that she doesn't do that until she's out of the Tiger Cub program. She was relieved. Although she did try on all my gear last night and we sparred around the living room. I love sharing this with her.
Here are the Tiger Cubs after they received their new belts.
This is one of Janna's instructors, Terry Thomas. We'll have more photos after Thursday.
I mentioned to Janna that although I've earned my green belt I don't get it until Thursday. As she said the family prayer tonight she said, "and thank you God that I outrank mommy."
1 comments:
I think she looks so much like David in this picture! She is such a little character, she must be so much fun to have around.
Post a Comment