Earlier this morning I was at the computer working when I had the feeling to go check on the girls. They were a little too quiet. I ignored it. Big mistake. When I finally went to find them they were covered in Vaseline. They had climbed up the changing table, got the tube/bottle down and proceeded to use it like lotion. It was all over their clothes, faces, necks, feet, arms, legs and hair. The entire bottle was used up. Needless to say they were a greasy happy mess.
After Janna came home from school the girls found her toothbrush. I took it away from Courtney and put it away - the whole time she followed me yelling at me. I ignored her and went back to making dinner. This time when I had the feeling to go check on her I listened. I found Courtney in the bathroom. She had climbed up the toilet and onto the counter. She got her toothbrush out of the cup, opened the drawer to get out the toothpaste and was in the process of brushing her own teeth.
Don't even get me started on the attitude today. I'll ask again, is this day over yet?
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Is this day over yet
Posted by Christina at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment