This past month or so has been very busy for our little family. For many reasons we were unable to send out Christmas cards. We appreciate all those we received. I love hearing from all of you and seeing how everyone has changed over the past year. So thank you!
As we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, I am eternally grateful for my every blessing. I see God's hand in my life daily and I am thankful for the gift of His perfect Son. I am thankful for my dear companion, my best friend - David. I'm thankful for each of my children. I can't imagine a world without Janna, Courtney or Kennedy. They have brought more joy to my life than I could have ever imagined.
May you be blessed this Christmas with love and happiness in your life. Merry Christmas!
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Merry Christmas
Posted by Christina at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment