CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My birthday - part one: the van

My best friend Shana's dad went to the ER last night. I found out after my my TKD class. I came home to get changed. As I'm driving up I see my sister Tina and her son Tony ahead of me. They had come to surprise me a little early. So I was thinking I was pretty slick for catching them sneaking up on me. We had a quick visit - they gave me a card, a butterfly and a monkey balloon then I headed up to the hospital.

I stayed until about 2 am. This morning I overslept and was rushing to Janna to school on time. Tina calls me and asks if I've taken Janna to school yet, in my rush I said no we're running late I'll call you back. Kennedy is screaming her head off -Janna's in slow motion and Courtney is kicked back being sweet. I decided to take Kennedy out to the car first so I could have a quick moment without being screamed at. I open the door to the garage and find my van covered with writing on the windows, balloons and streamers inside the van and presents on the front seat. Tina and Tony had decorated my van while I was distracted. I had taken David's car up to the hospital so I had no idea. Yes there is writing everywhere. Kennedy stopped crying immediately and happily played with the balloons.







We got lots of honks in the car line at school - plus they didn't give Janna a tardy because of the van.






0 comments: