CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Big girl Kennedy

This morning when it was time to get dressed for the day Kennedy walked over to the child's potty chair and said I potty. I took her clothes off and let her run around while I dressed Courtney. She immediately sat down on the potty chair. I didn't think anything of it because she loves to sit on this chair at any time. Imagine my surprise and delight when I discovered that she had actually done it. She used the chair and peed in it like a big girl!!! I didn't think I was going to do potty training at 21 months but why not - if she wants to do it, I'm in.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Camryn was trained by 22 months, Evan was 21 months and Abbey was 21 months. If they are interested, jump on it! It makes it so easy. (It only took Camryn 3 days to get it down completely!) Yea Kennedy!!!