We went to the baptism of a special girl yesterday (thanks again for the invite) and afterwards we all went to lunch. David Carter after the meal went to the babies, patted their tummy telling them he was checking to make sure they were full.
Today after lunch Kennedy pulled up her shirt, stuck out her stomach and told me, "check belly."
We ate a Thai restuarant so I ordered Chicken Sate with peanut sauce for the babies. Courtney put a little sauce on her meat to "try" it. Her eyes grew wide as she tasted it. Next thing I know she has a spoon and is eating the peanut sauce like it's soup!
Courtney was being really cute in the store today so I asked her why she was being so cute. She replied, "I awesome!"
Monday, February 1, 2010
Smart girls
Posted by Christina at 4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment