Kennedy was feeling needy before nap time. So I wrapped her in a blanket, rocked and sang to her. Courtney sat playing at my feet, although every once in a while she'd come over to pet Kennedy and love on her. Finally I carried Kennedy in to lay her down then went to the restroom before I put Courtney down for her nap. I came out and there was Courtney in their bedroom. She was putting books through the slats in the crib for her sister. Kennedy was already snoring as she had books covering her. Courtney gave me a huge smile and said, "Kiki book." She knows how much Kennedy loves to lay in bed and read so she was helping her out.
Courtney always takes good care of her sisters.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Want a book?
Posted by Christina at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment