I'm working on the computer, I can hear the twins playing in the room next to me and Janna is in her room getting ready for Taekwondo. The twins are singing but I'm not paying too much attention. Suddenly I stop and realize they are singing their "wash your hands" song. I step into the playroom to find them sitting, facing each other with the bottle of hand soap between them. They have completely emptied it and rubbed the soap into their hair, all over their dresses and faces. Courtney is proud of herself and says, "look mommy, wash hands."
I dumped the dresses in the sink to soak some of the soap out. They are soaked threw with soap. I threw the girls into the shower. They loved this part since all the soap made a TON of bubbles.
At least they like to be clean.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Uh-oh
Posted by Christina at 9:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment