CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Advice

At the park I met two other twin moms today. My girls were playing when one got there. She glances over at my girls and says, "oh good, you're not one of those moms who always dress their kids alike." I started laughing while thinking she didn't get a good look at my girls. She then noticed they were dressed alike but different colored shirts. So she says, "well coordinated is okay." I told her 95% of my girls clothes matched completely, 4% coordinated with the occasional 1% that didn't match at all. Some of their clothes even match their big sister.

The whole while I'm thinking, why do you care? These are my children. There's been several instances lately where people felt the need to give me their opinion as if I care or need to know. Why is that? Do you think it's going to change my mind or make me do things differently? Am I hurting you? If so by all means tell me. Otherwise, I don't care. People who love and care about me, that's completely different. Virtual strangers - back off.

Go give your opinion to the mom who sat and texted while her son bullied some other boys on the playground until they cried. Who then pulled her sons pants down in front of everyone (not five feet from a bathroom) and let him pee on the grass as several older girls ran away yelling EEEWWWW.

0 comments: