CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

We made M&M cookies for Valentine's Day. Once they were out of the oven the girls asked for one. Kennedy takes a bite and realizes there are M&M's inside the cookies. She spends a few seconds pulling out all M&M's and finally says, "these cookies are tricky." I laughed and asked her why and she replied, "because the candy is hiding in them."

Janna attended her first instructor meeting tonight. There is a boy named Logan in class who has had a crush on her for a while. I was sitting nearby but wasn't paying as much attention to them since I was listening to the lead instructor. After the meeting Mr. Shanafelt comes up and says, "Just FYI Janna and Logan were holding hands at the end of the meeting." I asked her about it but she was evasive. She told me, "my hand was near his and then it was just twitching on his."

When David heard he said, "so tell me about Logan." She said, "He's really nice to girls and doesn't kick below the belt." He asked her to describe him and she admitted that he had brown hair, green eyes and is a bit shorter than her even though he's nine. What was David's comment to all this? "And it starts."

0 comments: