CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lighting of the Christmas tree at the Wortham Center



My lovely silly girls
 The Wortham Center in downtown does a Christmas tree lighting ceremony every year.  The characters from the Nutcracker are on hand to take photos, there are choirs playing music and Christmas cookies to munch on.  I've taken my girls every year since we moved here and we all enjoy it.  Here's some of my favorite photos from our time today.

sisters

Janna

Kennedy was happy so she was dancing - I just liked this shot

love her pretty, big, blue eyes

Courtney with her book

She got in on the dancing

Yes, I am ham.  How did you know?

Kennedy

my mini model

The ginger bread house was amazing



It's hard to get a good Santa shot with all of us


Courtney insisted on a photo with the "Cracker Man" as she called him

Kennedy was happy to find a "princess"

0 comments: