CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Boyfriend/Girlfriend drama

Jaleel and Kyle Brown came over for a few hours tonight. Kennedy and Courtney played with Kyle while the older kids and I sat down to play board games together. David was in the office on the computer. We’re at the table playing, the little ones are in the living room playing their own game when I hear Kennedy yell at her sister. She says, “Courtney, stop talking to my boyfriend!” I’m like, wait a minute hold up, what do you mean boyfriend?!?!?!?! I ask her what’s going on and she says Kyle is her boyfriend. So I ask, “what’s that mean?” She replies, “It means love. He loves me.” Jaleel tells me that Kyle talks about Kennedy all the time and says he’s going to marry her.


Jaleel then tells me he has a girlfriend at school, her name is Alyssa. He then says he also has a secret girlfriend, but he could never tell who it is. I say, “oh, okay. So who is it?” He grins, looks at Janna and says, “I’ll give you a hint, I’m looking right at her.” Janna lets out a huge sigh and tells him, “Don’t start that again or you’ll have to leave.” He tells her, “come on, just be my girlfriend.” “No!!” says Janna, “we’re not old enough.” Jaleel begs, “Please????” He then explains how when they grow up Kyle wants to marry Kennedy and he wants to marry Janna.  He's telling me this in front of Janna which is annoying her even more.  So she says, “You just wait until I tell Mr. Broussard.” Jaleel finally backed down and replied, “Okay, I’ll stop.”

Did she threaten with his or her mother? No. Their father? No. She went over everyone else’s head and pulled out the big guns – Mr. Broussard.

Anyway, who knew there would be relationship drama at this age?

0 comments: