I'm talking to one of Janna's friends mom here in Reno. We start talking about VBS (vacation bible school). She was shocked and appalled that I let Janna go with her friend to a catholic vbs. she said, that goes against everything I believe. My response was, no I feel like most Christianity is pretty much the same. Again she was very upset and started getting agitated with me. She went so far as to tell me I'm not Christian. Wtf???
I don't judge you and I would appreciate the same. If you want to discuss my religion set a time and I will be happy to do so. But if you want to lecture me on what you think I believe I don't want to hear it. Condemn me if you want but keep it to yourself.
Cause here's a little life lesson for you: I don't care what you think of me or my beliefs.
1 comments:
that's why I refuse to discuss religion!
Post a Comment