Courtney and Kennedy wanted to get in on the act so they woke up early. This has become part of our morning routine - cuddle time with the babies. They get up around 5:30 to eat and then she gets up around 6:15-6:30. Janna always makes time to hold them. It's also the first thing she does when she gets home from school.
This next one is easily one of my favorite pictures
of Janna. She wanted to pose with her horse. Yes the horse was in the backpack the first day of school. Janna said she didn't want to leave her alone all day.
Here she is walking into school. She's moving the people along. She likes to help others if they aren't moving fast enough for her.
This was taken outside her classroom. For those keen observers you may notice she is now wearing a different dress. Let's just say there was an incident during cuddle time with sisters. That's the chance you take with babies! Janna thought the gamble was worth it and she didn't complain at all.
Here we are talking to her teacher, Ms. Marroquin. Janna is pulling out the present she made for her. Since their classroom has a window, Janna painted a stained glass horse to hang there. She even wrapped it herself.
I thought I would be sad to leave Janna at school but I didn't cry at all. We were all to excited for her to feel sad. She loves school. One of her favorite parts has been riding the bus. Even on the day when she was 45 minutes late getting home. I tried to ask her to let me take her to school after that - NO WAY!!!! She has a friend she sits with (who is in second grade) and she loves the bus. She has great new friends and was even invited to a birthday party this weekend. She says her teacher is "cute and sweet." We are all adjusting well to our new schedule.
3 comments:
super sweet. Can't believe much hair the babies have! My Alexandra is a baldie. :0) love u- audrey
How fun to enjoy these pictures of the first day of school. It made us feel a part of the experience. Thanks. Mom
I love seeing the pictures...I finally added you to "my blog friends", so now I can keep up with it more often. Too cute! You are doing great at it. -Holly, incase you didn't know who "Molly" was.
Post a Comment