CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

On the playground

There are some great parks in Austin. So we had lots of opportunities to play!! Courtney fell asleep so she missed out on going down the slide. But I did capture Janna & Kennedy sliding down together. As you can see Kennedy really wanted to play!

















At another park all the girls got into the act. Courtney woke up and took a ride on the swing.


















Janna took her turn on the big girl swings. She also got to ride the train around the park, play on the jungle gym and generally enjoy herself.






Kennedy took that time to kick back and relax. She didn't have a binky so she chilled with a thumb!


Then it was over to Barton Springs for a dip in the water. We forgot swimsuits but that didn't deter Janna!! She wound up swimming and getting completely soaked! No one minded at all. That's what beautiful days & swimming holes are all about!!!



















Courtney & Kennedy wanted to get in the water too so Aunt Shana helped them dip their toes in. It was a bit chilly for them but they did enjoy the goose that honked at us to get out of its spot!!! Once we left it got back in the water and finally stopped honking at us. What a great day. Thanks again Shana!!!




3 comments:

Russ and Dulcie Clayton said...

Your family is adorable. I just want to hold you little girls and give you a big hug! I miss you. It would be nice to get together sometime and show off our families. Love you!!!

Della Hill said...

Hey, remember me from
Glen Allen ward?
I didn't realize it had been so long but I didn't even know you had twin babies.
Congratulations!
They are all adorable.
I found your blog from Nikki Ward's. I'll me back to visit.
-Della

The Ward's said...

What a fun day. I wish we had some swimming holes. We miss you guys. Nikki