CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Labor Day

We had a great time over the Labor Day weekend. We went to two different pool parties so Janna was in complete heaven.

While talking with my SIL Michelle I figured out the babies had never been swimming. Part of me was concerned about contamination of a public pool with such little babies. Most of me was feeling outnumbered by the sheer idea of two infants, one big girl and only one mother in the pool. Since I had help this time and we were at a friends pool I decided to give it a try. The babies loved it!!!!!! I didn’t bring swimsuits – they went in just swim diapers. So forgive the Redneck look of my children and enjoy their cute smiles & crazy hair.

Here is Kennedy simply enjoying the water.
















David couldn't pass up an opportunity to give Courtney a groovy hair do.











As for big sister Janna - she doesn’t like fires. So while Kristin was grilling the burgers & brauts I was surprised to see Janna even walk over there. After the other food was done Kristin decided a good cooking fire should never go to waste so she brought out the makings for S’mores. I love that part of her food supply in her home consists of the makings for S'mores!! Anyway, Janna decided to give roasting a marshmallow a try. As you can see she liked it. She was even helping Erin blow hers out when it caught fire.























2 comments:

Janet said...

We love it!! Thanks! What wonderful, beautiful girls! Thanks for sharing! Mom and Dad

Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.