
My Mothers of Multiples group did a breakfast with Santa at the High Star Christmas Tree Farm today. While we weren't in the market for a tree we were definately up for a day of fun.
We decided to get some pictures and

I was impressed that all of my girls actually liked Santa. Perhaps it was his friendly voice. Or his blue jeans & cowboy boots. All I know is that none of my girls were afraid and all seemed to enjoy taking pictures with him. We lucked into a gorgeous day. We even managed to get a family shot right before the train ride started. We took the train all around the farm, drank hot chocolate, ate donuts, Janna got her face painted and we simply enjoyed our favorite past time - being together.


There was a huge hay stack f0r the girls to play in. At first we let Janna play as we held the babies to let them watch. Janna played with the other children and ran to the top only to throw herself into the huge pile below.

Kennedy was yelling happy noises at the top of her lungs so I finally decided to put her in the hay. As you can see from the pictures she tried to eat it. Courtney just liked to run it through her fingers and feel the texture in it.
We did manage to get some great photos out of the deal so everyone was happy.


This is the tree Janna wanted to cut down for the babies. I do not condone the cutting down of trees for the Christmas holidays so the baby tree was spared. Janna agreed that we would just put a little fake one up.

I had to add this photo because I really liked it.
Of the many things I'm grateful for this Christmas you are looking at the four things that are most important to me. David is still my best friend and an amazing husband. Janna as always is the light of my life. Courtney & Kennedy have brought their own brand of joy to my world. I couldn't imagine a better life than the one God has given me. I am blessed beyond belief to be a part of this sweet little family.
Most of all I am grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I am thankful for a Father in Heaven who has given me these wonderful children to raise and to treasure.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and your blessings are plentiful. I hope as you rush to enjoy the holiday season that you are able to stop and appreciate the small moments.
3 comments:
Cute, cute pictures! I agree with you about the blessings we have. I'm so grateful for my family, too!
I love seeing pictures of you with your girls. You are so pretty!
What a precious picture. I love it when those tender moments amazingly get caught on camera. I would frame that and hang it. It's very sweet.
Post a Comment