Okay, I read what I just wrote and while it was therapeutic I need to just get over myself!!! Look at the happiness on her face, how could I not be happy for her.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life in our crazy/normal household with David and his four "girls"
Okay, I read what I just wrote and while it was therapeutic I need to just get over myself!!! Look at the happiness on her face, how could I not be happy for her.
Posted by Christina at 10:15 PM
2 comments:
Holy cow! I totally understand. When Camrie started to walk I was a complete MESS! When she said her first word "Daddy" I was even worse. I think you're right, watching your children grow up is part of the reason why it's so hard to be a parent. I want keep her as a little baby snug in my arms and not send her to Kindergarten, or High School, or watch her go on her First date..they'll probably have to sedate me for that one :-). It is nice to know that I'm not the only sappy mother out there! We'll have to have cookie dough evenings just to keep us sane! I love you!!!
I appreciate the honesty. It's amazing how quickly they really grow up...there are so many moments that I would love to hold on to forever. But I'm also glad that life goes on so that we can have new moments and things to look forward to.
Post a Comment