CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

You gotta have friends....




Janna and her partner in crime Rachel have a few matchings shirts. They planned out their first week of school wardrobe together. So I had to share a few of the photos we managed to get of the two of them. It makes me laugh because I used to do this with my BFF Tasha. Granted we were eleven but we still did the same thing.

Oh - and Janna noticed they forget to talk about what bottoms to go with the shirts, so the next morning she asked if I could call them to ask what pants/shorts/skirt Rachel was wearing. I refused since it was 6:30 in the morning and I thought it was overkill!!!

1 comments:

Rick and Danee said...

Well, it doesn't really matter on the bottoms because that's the only way you could tell them apart, right? ;) That is so cute!