I received my instructor stripe several months ago. Since then I've been helping once a week in one of Janna's class. I also helped with testing the juniors and our Tiger Cub program. In the process I've gotten to know a lot of the children and their parents better.
Thursday I took Janna to class while I took the twins into the play room. A girl from the school was in playing and she kept staring at me. Finally she asked me, "aren't you supposed to be in there?" I've taught her class before and she recognized me out of uniform. I explained that I wasn't teaching today, I was waiting for my daughter to do her class while I played with her sisters. Her eye's got huge and she said, "you're a mom?!?!?!" I laughed and said yes. Bear in mind this happens a lot. For some of the younger children it blows their mind to see me out of uniform or with my children. Anyway, Kennedy walked up to her and babbled at her in her baby voice saying, "what's your name?" The girl looked at her and said, "huh?" I told her, "she's asking you what is your name." She looked at me with these huge eyes and said, "wow, you speak baby!"
So there you have it friends, I am officially multi talented.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Kids say the cutest stuff
Posted by Christina at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment