I don't have many photos of my beatutiful sister Tina and I so I wanted to share this one. It was taken on my phone so its not as clear - but you get the idea. Dave and I went with a group to Buzzfest and bought lawn seats. Tina and I didn't want to sit there so we headed up to the seated section. I should point out Tina went first I joined her later. As the guards started checking tickets we moved seats so they wouldn't find us. We wound up with great seats, some nice people next to us who bought us drinks & let us use their tickets to get in and out for restroom breaks. We rejoined our party for the encore. It was so much fun and reminded me once again how much I love my sister!!! I'm sure some of you reading this will think you have the best sister ever - I hate to break it to you - but you are wrong.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
BUZZFEST BABY!!!
Posted by Christina at 10:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment