We had so much fun this Halloween. We went to two parties (one Friday and one Saturday) plus we went trick or treating in our neighborhood. Grandma and grandpa joined us Friday, which was a special treat. Saturday we joined the Harrelson & Carter families. Janna was a witch two nights and a ghost one. The twins were princesses then fairies. They loved having wings. David's co-worker and family came on Halloween as well as the Basses and Harrelsons. I made a pot roast to share and we ate candy for dessert!!!
My biggest problem - we didn't get many pictures. I don't know why, the camera just didn't come out. Although I did manage to catch Kennedy dancing a bit.
FYI: Gingers color had ghosts and skulls on it - plus it was glow in the dark!! She sat outside with me passing out candy while David took the girls out for tricks or treats.
0 comments:
Post a Comment