CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Trash truck

I love how a 2 year old can be excited about any and every thing in the world around them.

My girls used to be afraid of loud noises. Once we got caught outside when the trash truck came and they were terrified. To combat the fear I tried to make trash day a fun thing and explain what a great service they are doing for us by taking our trash away. Since then my girls love the trash truck. This morning I'm on the computer and I hear him outside. Kennedy comes running in yelling mommy lets go look. So the three of us stood on our porch while the trash truck maneuvered our cul-de-sac. When he got to our house the girls started clapping for him. The driver waved and smiled as Kennedy called out, "thank you, we'll make you more trash next week. Come again!"

0 comments: