We were so excited to have David all to ourselves when he took a random day off. Janna was at school so we took some time to go Christmas shopping. We let the babies play for a while but Kennedy refused to leave his side. She just wanted to hang on him as much as she could. Courtney ran around like a mad woman playing but would climb up every once in a while to get a cuddle in.
David's birthday was on Friday. We went to dinner with mom and dad, Tina and Bill. We are doing a party for him this Saturday. Since I knew we were doing a party the next weekend and going to dinner that night I didn't make a cake. Janna was so offended!! She got the other two in on the act and all I heard from the three of them was complaints about not making their daddy a cake. It didn't matter that he got cheesecake at the restaurant and will get one next week - how dare I forget his cake!! When I told David about it he laughed and said, "you know they are my fan club." Its so true!!!!
Monday, November 15, 2010
We love our Daddy
Posted by Christina at 10:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment